Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The wait is almost over!

My baby will be 3 months next week. Why is that an incredibly exciting milestone for me?? Because he's finally old enough to go to the baby room at the gym!!! I've been feeling a little crazy lately and I think it's because I haven't been able to really exercise since he's been born. For some reason going from 3 to 4 has been a lot harder for me than any other transition and the thought of getting up early to hit the gym before hubby heads to work or waiting to go until after the kids go to bed is just overwhelming. But now that I'll be able to go during the day again, I feel like it's almost like a little vacation for me while someone else takes care of the kids. So next Monday is the big day and I'm counting down the hours.

No comments: